My Birthday Wishlist

Another year rolled around and now I'm OLDER than I was before. Isn't it weird how that happens?! I'm turning 27 next week so I wanted to share a few things that I've had my eye on and wished for from my hubby this year. He's so cute because he always asks what I would like so I created a Pinterest board with the items so he would have the links- I mean, shopping made easy for him and I end up getting what I wished for - WIN WIN! He's the best! I don't NEED a thing this year (or any year really) but here are a few things on my wishlist (see Pinterest board for more ideas). I thought I would share in hopes that it will help someone you might be buying for that likes the same things as me or if you need ideas to add to your own birthday wishlist!



1. Kendra Scott Elle Earrings in Rose Quartz/Gold | 2. RTIC Softpak 30 Cooler in Seafoam | 3. Gift Cards to my favorite places to shop Hobby Lobby and Nordstrom (Just in time for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!) | 4. Apple Watch | 5.  Travel Jewelry Case Black/White Stripe | 6.  LV Key Pouch Damier Ebene | 7. LV NEVERFULL MM Damier Ebene | 8. Monogram Car Coasters | 9. Monogrammed New England Rain Jacket | 10. Southern Roots Tee (Name of my blog!) | 11. Tory Burch Miller Sandal in Black Patent | 12. Anything Rae Dun (Can found at TJMaxx, Marshalls, & HomeGoods)

There it is, all of the things I have been loving and wishing for this year. I would be happy with getting nothing but a cookie cake and some yummy Mexican food.....and maybe a trip to the beach! If I have to turn another year older, at least I’ve got my sweet family and friends…and all of you to make me smile! I’m so thankful for that and that God’s given us another year here to spend with the ones that matter the most! These presents don’t matter, it’s the love and wonderful people in your life that do.

SaveSave SaveSave SaveSave SaveSave SaveSave SaveSave SaveSave SaveSave SaveSave SaveSave SaveSave SaveSave SaveSave SaveSave

Post a Comment

Ashton Paige