Our new Apartment Home Tour


Well the time has finally come, I'm FINALLY sharing a tour of our new "home"! We recently moved into our new place in December and with the holidays it has taken a little longer than expected to get everything unpacked and decorated. It is still not exactly how I want it but I couldn't wait any longer to share with y'all.

Our new home is actually a 2 bedroom apartment home! I haven't lived in an apartment since Thomas was deployed at the very beginning of his Army career. It has taken some adjusting, (especially since we are on the first floor and have very loud people above us that like to stomp) but we are slowly getting the hang of apartment life. Smokey isn't sure about all the noise, the last time we were in an apartment we were on the top floor and he loved being on the baloney. In our first floor apartment now he doesn't like to go on the porch and barks when he sees someone parking....he still has a lot of work to do getting used to apartment living.

 I am loving the smaller space, it is less to clean and keep clean! However, we did have to get a small storage unit for some of our things...including my desk and beloved hutch! It doesn't feel like my home is complete without my beautiful hutch. We have a HUGE living area that I am still trying to play with on how to style. There are so many possibilities with this room! Another challenge I've been facing is lighting, there is not a ton of natural light and the lighting is so yellow! There are still a few things I want to change like the pantry & bathroom organization and adding a sign to the dining room, but it is slowly but surely coming together. Overall I am loving our new home and can't wait to style it for Spring!

Ok enough babbling, Welcome to our new home! 


Entry Way

Kitchen




Dining Room



Living room



Landry & Pantry



Guest Bedroom



Bathroom



Master Bedroom



This nifty charging hub was a Christmas gift for my hubby and myself and we are loving them! It is so nice not to have cords everywhere. With two taps it pops up and allows you to plug in 3 cords and wrap them around the hub to keep them organized. If you tap it once it turns on a night light! I love this organizing tool and think it would make a great gift for anyone! 


Post a Comment

Ashton Paige